Pay per click advertising is not simply about placing adverts on leading search engines and paying as the clicks come through. A worthwhile PPC campaign is one that is nurtured to ensure high ROI and reduced cost per click (CPC) for your website.
Adrac recommends your PPC campaign should managed by experts. Adrac's PPC team has worked extensively with this paid search tool since its launch - for years, in other words. They can make sure you are using your budget wisely. SMEs with smaller budgets think that their PPC can be managed in house; this is false economy and can even be very costly.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Management Work Flow
Adrac's pay per click management services are straight forward and designed to provide you with the results you want to see.
- We'll review your objectives, and ask you about your business niche
- Define goals from the PPC campaign
- Sketch out a customised PPC campaign plan for you
- Research the keywords your potential clients are using to look for the products and services you offer
- Create PPC ads that your customers are sure to click on
- Depending on your business and your preference, we can target local, regional, national or global markets
- we'll monitor your spend to improve your paid search quality score, along with reducing your cost per click (CPC) ratio and improving your ROI
- Monthly report to see our pay per click services are making a difference to your business revenues
Adrac: Qualified Pay Per Click Management Company
Adrac's team members are Google Accredited Professionals and MSN Ad Excellence qualified. The company itself is certified to ISO9000 standards.
We are so confident of providing consistent good results for your PPC and your business that we work for you on a performance related basis and do not tie you into a lengthy contract (the usual contracts for PPC are three, six and nine months and ...).
Client performance charts reveal that implementation of PPC, via search engines or social media channels, has a dramatic and immediate benefit to profits, from the very day it is initiated.
Which Search Engines Does Adrac Target?
Adrac targets all the major search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and other content websites.
Our PPC marketing specialists are constantly monitoring the latest trends in the world of paid search advertising. For more information about paid search management, contact one of our experienced PPC/AdWords account managers now on 0845 020 4337.
Sound too good to be true? Not at Adrac. Contact us today for your customised pay per click (PPC) management plan!