Adrac hosted a breakfast event this morning during which commercial Director Will Montague delivered a succinct presentation on Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC).
The aim of the event was to provide an introduction for companies who are interested in PPC advertising but are perhaps unsure of all the benefits or do understand how to go about
setting up a campaign.
Attendees included local businesses, representatives from Regenerate Lancashire, local colleges and members of the general public all with the unified approach of finding out more about Pay Per Click Advertising and the benefits of participating in a bidding auction for their respective interests.
Starting at a little past eight O clock in the morning the event lasted just under two hours where topics included
- Landing page quality
- the importance of clear messaging
- Budget determination
- Long term and Short term objectives
- Finishing on PPC as part of an integrated online marketing solution.
The question and answer session at the conclusion of the event had response from memebrs of the Adrac team including;
- Geo locations, its benefits and limitations ?
- When and How external intelligence and market data should be included within a Pay Per Click advertising ?
Comments at the conclusion of the event included:
- “Very informative and useful event”
- “I will be asking Adrac to take a look at my campaign”
- “Knowledgeable and useful”
- “Well-presented and easy to understand”
Many thanks to our sponsors Accross and East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
The next session will be held on Wednesday the 3rd July at 08:30 am and will cover Why do Search Engine Optimisation.