Adrac is Proud to Announce the Attainment of Google “Premier Partner” Status
Adrac is delighted to be rewarded for our continuous efforts and focus on excellent customer experience through continued focus on developing our digital marketing capabilities.
Officially being granted at Google’s Red Badge Event held on the on the 8th of September 2016 at Google’s UK headquarters. Adrac has been given permission to update our partner badges and make an official announcement in light of our close working relationship with Google.
Premier or “Red Badge” partners manage large AdWords budgets and have to meet additional certification requirements” including:
- AdWords-Certified individuals employed in each of the specialist areas
- Responsible for the management of at least $10,000 in each specialist area
- Consistent above average client retention
- Over 12 Months of AdWords manager account spend activity
- Implementation and deployment of advanced product features
Google’s site states: “Company Specialisations recognise companies that earn Partner status and demonstrate increased performance and product experience in AdWords products”.
Premier partners are awarded the coveted Red Badge status after:
- The agencies level of competence in specialist areas
- Expertise and implementation of advanced specialist features
- Usage and deployment of specialist areas within campaigns
- Retention and growth of specialist area budget allocation
Adrac would like to thank its customers, staff and Google for the recognition and achievement of this rare and coveted status and we look forward to building on this in the many years to come.
If you have any questions about this or any other aspect of the Adrac business feel free to drop us a call on: +44(0)161 393 6222 or email email@example.com and a member of Adrac’s Google Premier Partner team will be happy to help.