Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps webmasters monitor and maintain your site’s presence in Google search results. No matter the industry if you wish to be found on the web Google Search Console is the de-facto platform to monitor the performance of your domain in Google’s eyes.
Some of the key features and functionality of Google Search Console include;
- Submission of Sitemap
- Identification of crawl errors
- Reconsideration request submission
- Site health diagnostics
- Communication with Google natural search team
- Manual penalty notification
- SERPs results and rankings (inc. historic)
- Identification of spam or malware issues
& Many More
Certified Google individuals working with our in-house technical team or alongside your technical resources to create, implement and test your custom Google Search Console deployment.